Friday, June 14, 2013

Nails Inc. Leather Efrect Dalston

Hello lovelies! Today I bring you another Nails Inc. polish, one of their leather effects in Dalston! The leather effect polishes apply like a creme but dry to a textured, leathery finish. I couldn't really capture the leather effect on camera, but when I find my macro lens I'll be sure to post a picture. The formula for this polish was a little eh; it was goopy and bubbly. I understand that textured polishes are usually thicker in consistency, but this polish drug and bubbled and just was kind of, bleh. I also expected the texture to be a bit more gritty but overall, I am happy with the results. Shown above is 3 coats with NO topcoat. Adding topcoat will eliminate the texture. I also used Kleancolor Black and OPI Metallic 4 Life on my ring finger with some dots on the rest of my nails. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment